The Winter House
As the Winter House is smaller than the White and Double houses you might prefer its cosy ambience if your party comprises just one to six people, or if you're coming to Makrigialos for a low season break.
This property is actually a fairly new building carefully constructed behind a much older façade and arranged on two floors. Each of our properties has its own unique character and the Winter House is no exception with its Scandinavian minimalistic interior design style.
On the ground floor there is a large kitchen with a dining area and a separate living room. The ground floor also includes the master bedroom, with double bed, and an adjoining bathroom.
Upstairs you'll find a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a separate bathroom. This property also features a terrace with a splendid view overlooking the old harbour, a perfect place for a relaxing drink in the evening.
The Winter House accommodates up to 6 people and the cost includes all of the facilities listed below.
|June, July, August, September|
|Cost per week||€1750||$2082||£1498||17885 kr
|Cost per night*||€250||$298||£214||2555 kr
|Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov|
|Cost per week||€1365||$1624||£1168||13951 kr
|Cost per night*||€195||$232||£167||1993 kr
|*Minimum of two nights.
Please note that $ (US dollar), £ (GB pound) and kr (Norwegian krone) currency conversions are approximate and that we
bill in € (Euros) at the conversion rate current at the time of payment. From 1 January 2018 Makrigialos Touristiki AE is
required by Greek law to collect an accommodation tax of €0.50 (50 cents) for each day of your stay.
This tax will be added to your final invoice.
Please select your arrival date and the number of nights you would like to stay with us to
check the availability of The Winter House for your chosen dates.
You’ll find everything you need for your first day.
The Winter House includes…
- 210 square metres of luxurious accommodation for one to six guests.
- A stupendous view overlooking Makrigialos Bay and the distant Alona Mountains. The Winter House is right next to the old harbour in the ancient village of Makrigialos. Just take your chair outside to sit and watch the world go by.
- A unique atmosphere with our beautiful antiques and exquisite works of art. Wake up in the morning feeling you're really in Greece and not in some anonymous villa or apartment that could be anywhere on the planet.
- A lovely sandy beach that's only 20 metres away from your front door. Perfect and safe for all ages.
- On the first floor, two double bedrooms sharing the same bathroom.
- The first floor also features a terrace with a splendid view overlooking the old harbour.
- On the ground floor, the master bedroom (with two twin beds) and en-suite bathroom. Having the master bedroom on the ground floor makes this property ideal for guests who prefer not to use the stairs.
- Also on the ground floor, a beautifully furnished living room.
- A fully equipped kitchen, complete with large fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave cooker, dishwasher, kettle and coffee percolator.
- Washing/drying machine and iron.
- A well-stocked larder all ready for your arrival. This includes bread, butter, cheese, milk, yoghurt, jam, biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar, fruit, soft drinks, a bottle of wine and matches.
- All bed linen, towels and soap, plus extra towels to take to the beach.
- Air conditioning (also provides heating in the cooler months).
- Free WiFi Internet access, satellite colour television, DVD, portable radio and a cassette/CD player.
- Maid service three times per week.
- Burglar alarm.
- Cots, children's beds and highchairs are available if required.
- Parking only 30 metres away.
- The services of Nikos Tsikalakis, our friendly Greek and English speaking manager. He'll be here to welcome you when you first arrive and help you settle in. He's then usually available most days during office hours for any other help you may need.
- Everything's here waiting for you – just bring your camera, iPod, Kindle and clothes!