The Balcony Apartment
This apartment owes its name to its balcony with splendid views right across Makrigialos bay.
The apartment is situated on the first floor of a 1970's building that was extensively renovated in 1997. It is tastefully furnished and features a fascinating gazebo dining area reached from the kitchen/living room. This apartment may also be booked in conjunction with the Harbour Apartment immediately below in order to create one larger family unit if required. Please email for further information.
In common with all of our properties you'll find that the Balcony Apartment is fully equipped with all the modern luxuries required for a superb and memorable holiday.
The Balcony Apartment accommodates up to 2 people and the cost includes all of the facilities listed below.
|June, July, August, September|
|Cost per week||€840||$931||£770||8370 kr
|Cost per night*||€120||$133||£110||1196 kr
|Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov|
|Cost per week||€805||$892||£738||8021 kr
|Cost per night*||€115||$128||£106||1146 kr
|*Minimum of two nights.
Please note that $ (US dollar), £ (GB pound) and kr (Norwegian krone) currency conversions are approximate and that we
bill in € (Euros) at the conversion rate current at the time of payment. From 1 January 2018 Makrigialos Touristiki AE is
required by Greek law to collect an accommodation tax of €0.50 (50 cents) for each day of your stay.
This tax will be added to your final invoice.
Please select your arrival date and the number of nights you would like to stay with us to
check the availability of The Balcony Apartment for your chosen dates.
You’ll find everything you need for your first day.
The Balcony Apartment includes…
- 33 square metres of luxurious first floor accommodation for one or two guests.
- A stupendous view overlooking Makrigialos Bay and the distant Alona Mountains. The Balcony Apartment is right next to the old harbour in the ancient village of Makrigialos. Just take your chair outside to sit and watch the world go by.
- A unique atmosphere with our beautiful antiques and exquisite works of art. Wake up in the morning feeling you're really in Greece and not in some anonymous villa or apartment that could be anywhere on the planet.
- A lovely sandy beach that's only 20 metres away from your front door. Perfect and safe for all ages.
- One bedroom with a double bed and an adjoining bathroom.
- A kitchen/living room area.
- Gazebo dining area.
- A balcony overlooking Makrigialos bay.
- Fully equipped kitchen, complete with large fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave cooker, dishwasher, kettle and coffee percolator.
- A well-stocked larder all ready for your arrival. This includes bread, butter, cheese, milk, yoghurt, jam, biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar, fruit, soft drinks, a bottle of wine and matches.
- All bed linen, towels and soap, plus extra towels to take to the beach.
- Air conditioning (also provides heating in the cooler months).
- Free WiFi Internet access, satellite colour television, DVD, portable radio and a cassette/CD player.
- Maid service three times per week.
- Burglar alarm.
- Cots, children's beds and highchairs are available if required.
- Parking only 30 metres away.
- The services of Nikos Tsikalakis, our friendly Greek and English speaking manager. He'll be here to welcome you when you first arrive and help you settle in. He's then usually available most days during office hours for any other help you may need.
- Everything's here waiting for you – just bring your camera, iPod, Kindle and clothes!