The Harbour Apartment
The Harbour Apartment was once a taverna and is on the ground floor of a 1970's building that was extensively renovated and converted to an apartment in 2002. Being entirely on the ground floor makes it very convenient for anyone who prefers not to use stairs.
At night the settee in the living room can be converted into a bed suitable for a third adult or an older child. A cot is also available on request. This apartment may also be booked in conjunction with the Balcony Apartment immediately above in order to create one larger family unit if required. Please email for further information.
In common with all of our properties you'll find that this apartment skilfully combines a traditional Greek ambience with all the modern luxuries needed for a superb and memorable holiday.
Just step out of your front door and you'll be right by the side of Makrigialos's old harbour.
The Harbour Apartment accommodates up to 3 people and the cost includes all of the facilities listed below.
|June, July, August, September|
|Cost per week||€770||$910||£695||8117 kr
|Cost per night*||€110||$130||£100||1160 kr
|Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov|
|Cost per week||€665||$786||£600||7010 kr
|Cost per night*||€95||$113||£86||1002 kr
|*Minimum of two nights.
Please note that $ (US dollar), £ (GB pound) and kr (Norwegian krone) currency conversions are approximate and that we
bill in € (Euros) at the conversion rate current at the time of payment. From 1 January 2018 Makrigialos Touristiki AE is
required by Greek law to collect an accommodation tax of €0.50 (50 cents) for each day of your stay.
This tax will be added to your final invoice.
Please select your arrival date and the number of nights you would like to stay with us to
check the availability of The Harbour Apartment for your chosen dates.
You’ll find everything you need for your first day.
The Harbour Apartment includes…
- 42 square metres of comfortable ground floor accommodation for one to three guests.
- The Harbour Apartment is right next to the old harbour in the ancient village of Makrigialos. Just take your chair outside to sit and watch the world go by.
- A unique atmosphere with our beautiful antiques and exquisite works of art. Wake up in the morning feeling you're really in Greece and not in some anonymous villa or apartment that could be anywhere on the planet.
- A lovely sandy beach that's only 20 metres away from your front door. Perfect and safe for all ages.
- One bedroom with a double bed and an adjoining bathroom.
- A combined living room and kitchen.
- The living room has a sofa that converts to a comfortable bed suitable for a third adult or an older child. (A cot is available on request.)
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave cooker, dishwasher, kettle, and coffee percolator.
- A well-stocked larder all ready for your arrival. This includes bread, butter, cheese, milk, yoghurt, jam, biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar, fruit, soft drinks, a bottle of wine and matches.
- All bed linen, towels and soap, plus extra towels to take to the beach.
- Washing/drying machine and iron.
- Air conditioning (also provides heating in the cooler months).
- Free WiFi Internet access, satellite colour television, DVD, portable radio and a cassette/CD player.
- Maid service three times per week.
- Burglar alarm.
- Cots, children's beds and highchairs are available if required.
- Parking only 30 metres away.
- The services of Nikos Tsikalakis, our friendly Greek and English speaking manager. He'll be here to welcome you when you first arrive and help you settle in. He's then usually available most days during office hours for any other help you may need.
- Everything's here waiting for you – just bring your camera, iPod, Kindle and clothes!